1/280 Lawrence Road,
Mount Waverley, VIC 3149
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4366821
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INVITING 2 BEDROOM UNIT IN THE MWSC ZONE! (STSA)
Offering a low maintenance lifestyle, this well-maintained property will impress!
• Spacious living/dining zone
• Neat kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
• 2 good sized bedrooms - both with built-in mirrored robes
• Central family bathroom with separate shower/bath
• European laundry
• Separate toilet
• A low maintenance courtyard with decking area perfect for entertaining
• Single lock up garage
• Ducted heating
• Air conditioning unit
Situated in the coveted MWSC catchment (STSA), walking distance to Mt Waverley • Village shops, Syndal shops, train stations, Huntingtower, and Valley Reserve.
Please click the VIRTUAL TOUR tab above to book a time to inspect this property and register your interest.
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Waverley
Lifestyle in Mount Waverley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/280 Lawrence Road, Mount Waverley. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.