1/280 Harborne Street,
Glendalough, WA 6016
$1,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th November 2021
Rent ID: 2136136
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN 2X2 IN GREAT LOCATION
***AVAILABLE 9TH OF NOVEMBER***
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom executive apartment exceeds expectations with beautiful floor tiles throughout, spacious open plan living and dining area opening to the courtyard. This apartment offers first class fixtures that create a sophisticated yet welcoming environment that is sure to satisfy even the most discerning of tastes.
Within walking distance of Lake Monger, Herdsman Lake, Glendalough Open Space, public transport (bus and train), Glendalough Village and a general practitioner.
It is also in the catchment area of Churchlands Senior High School.
- Spacious, light-filled living areas
- Fully tiled
- Modern Kitchen with gas stove, electric oven and dishwasher
- Combination Washing Machine and Dryer in built-in laundry
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Built-in, mirrored robes in bedrooms
- Spacious shower areas
- Split System Air-Con
- LED lighting
- Sliding doors to the secured courtyard
- Allocated parking for one car
- Lake Monger: approx. 450 M
- Glendalough Village: approx. 100 M
- Churchlands Senior High School: approx. 4.5 KM
ARE YOU A LANDLORD? If you are looking for property management services, we would love to hear from you. Contact our Business Development Manager Phillip Saraceni on ph: 0414 348 882 or by email, email@example.com, for a no-obligation and confidential conversation.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glendalough
Lifestyle in Glendalough
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glendalough? 1/280 Harborne Street, Glendalough could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.