$400 pwHow much could you borrow?
1/279 Charman Road,
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
$1,739 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4685059
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW - PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT INSPECTIONS!
AS PER GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, ANYONE ATTENDING A PUBLIC OPEN HOME INSPECTION MUST CHECK-IN VIA QR CODE PROVIDED ON SITE.
Beautifully designed two-bedroom apartment with space and elegance in mind. This property boasts:
- Open plan living/dining area with floor to ceiling windows, leading to a generous sized private balcony
- High quality appliances including a dishwasher, built-in microwave, gas cooktop and built-in oven
- Master bedroom with built in robes opening up to the private balcony
- Second bedroom with built in robes and a small sunroom
- Combined modern bathroom and laundry with a separate bath and an oversized shower
- Reverse cycle split system - heating / cooling
- Lots of storage space
- Single allocated undercover car park
- Security Entrance/features
- 1 of 4 units, quite residential
An ideal location with the Cheltenham Urban Shopping Village literally at your doorstep; offering a vibrant hub of activity for diners, shoppers, retailers, residents and commuters. Within close proximity to the Cheltenham train station, well serviced by buses and just a short trip to the Southland shopping centre.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN HOMES. BOND $1739
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cheltenham
Lifestyle in Cheltenham
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Cheltenham is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/279 Charman Road, Cheltenham.