1/274 Belmont Avenue,
Kewdale, WA 6105
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th November 2020
Rent ID: 4124192
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This beautifully presented unit has been freshly painted throughout and will suit all your needs.
The hub of the home is the open plan family, meals and kitchen with gas and electric cooking, and looks out to the easy-care courtyard with pergola.
The main bedroom features a built-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom with large shower, single vanity and toilet. The two additional minor bedrooms both include built-in robes and new carpets and are serviced by a second bathroom.
Well-positioned in a central location within easy walking distance to the Belmont Forum, Belmont Tavern, Reading Cinemas, parks and public transport links.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Single remote garage door
- Separate storeroom
- Shutters or security screens to the windows
- Gas storage hot water system
- Gas bayonet to the lounge
- Split system air conditioning in the main living area
- Easy-care reticulated gardens
- Small pets considered
HOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING -
To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register.
If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed.
By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS:
Step 1: Click 'Book Inspection' blue button.
Step 2: Fill in your details.
Step 3: Click 'Register Details'
Step 4: Receive immediate confirmation via Email/SMS
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kewdale
Lifestyle in Kewdale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Kewdale comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/274 Belmont Avenue, Kewdale today!