1/272 Bell Street,
Coburg, VIC 3058
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2730963
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning quality and great location!
This beautiful property has been constructed and finished with immaculate attention to detail, high-ceilings and high quality finishes. Situated neatly between CBD access options with the Tullamarine freeway and Sydney Rd. Enjoy public transport with Bell Street busses, Sydney Road trams and Coburg train station a short walk away. Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture Coburg offers and not to forget the vast amounts of shopping and dining options at Sydney Road.
The home comprises of:
- Three big bedrooms with built in robes, all upstairs
- Master bedroom with a stunning ensuite
- Two separate living spaces
- Bi-fold doors to the rear courtyard and double glazing
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living rooms
- Beautiful kitchen with marble bench's, dishwasher and an abundance of cupboards
- Full sized laundry and separate powder room
- Double remote garage from ROW access
- Ducted heating and cooling
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coburg
Lifestyle in Coburg
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/272 Bell Street, Coburg. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning and study.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how