1/269 Blaxland Road,
Ryde, NSW 2112
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4378715
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 15TH MAY TBA
Immaculate fully renovated two bedroom apartment situated within walking distance to Top Ryde City Shopping Centre and offering plenty of public transport. Offering plenty of natural light throughout, this unit is located on the first floor of a secure block.
- Sleek, modern kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Tiled flooring throughout
- Combined living and dining room opening onto a leafy balcony
- Two generous sized bedrooms, main with built in robe
- Renovated bathroom with laundry facilities including a dryer
- Lock up garage
Available date: NOW!
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
Viewings as per open times on websites or contact agent for a private inspection.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/269 Blaxland Road, Ryde, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ryde.