1/250 Bridge Road,
Forest Lodge, NSW 2037
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4490625
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Well Maintained Studio close to Cafes & Shops
Private Inspection by Appointment Only, contact us today!
This Modern studio apartment is in walking distance to cafes and transport.
- Kitchenette with bar fridge and electric cooktop
- Fully tiled throughout, mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with shower only
- Shared Laundry
- Private courtyard
- Security building
Please contact us to arrange an inspection.
*Disclaimer: The above information collected is believed to be correct and accurate, but cannot be guaranteed. Prospective tenants must make their further enquiries on their own if necessary
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lodge
Lifestyle in Forest Lodge
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/250 Bridge Road, Forest Lodge. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.