1/246 Ryrie Street,
Geelong, VIC 3220
$1,408 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4296149
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM CBD APARTMENT
* Centrally located unit
* Two large bedrooms both with split systems for heating and cooling
* Good sized lounge also with split system
* Polished floor boards throughout
* Kitchen with electric cooking and adjacent meals area
* Large internal laundry
* Located on the first floor away from street noise
* One off street parking space
* Walking distance to CBD shopping, Geelong Waterfront, public transport and Barwon Health.
*Due to the high demand on properties we strongly suggest applications be submitted online via 1Form or through our website with photo id and proof of income documents prior to attending an open inspection or private viewing. This may assist your application in being pre-approved prior to viewing the property.
*Photo id is required to enter an inspection
* Social distancing rules will apply to any open inspections held and we thank you for your patience and understanding at the viewings.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Geelong
Lifestyle in Geelong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/246 Ryrie Street, Geelong, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Geelong.