1/243 Maitland Road,
Mayfield, NSW 2304
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4225098
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARMING PET FRIENDLY DUPLEX WITH PRIVATE COURTYARD AND PARKING FOR TWO CARS
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 1243Maitland to 0428 427 610
Charming duplex, surrounded by all the ingredients for an enriching lifestyle. Simple, pared-back interiors with a fresh vibe and original Art Deco features create a perfect environment for relaxed low-maintenance living.
Enhanced by the natural warmth of timber floors where ornate ceilings and picture rails hint at the home's heritage and a smartly updated kitchen and bathroom provide contemporary comfort, the lounge room features a decorative brick fireplace, which draws the eye and adds a lovely layer of sophisticated charm. The gas-equipped kitchen flows via French doors to a desirable alfresco setting, complete with fully-fenced level lawns, timber deck and BBQ area. Both bedrooms are generous featuring built-in robes and ceiling fans served by a fully-tiled bathroom with frameless shower.
Just 10 minutes from the city, the area is sought-after and continuously improving for local residents and businesses. Parks, restaurants, cafes, pubs, clubs, shops, schools and more are all close by.
- Double brick garden apartment in setting of just two homes
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and bay window
- Air-conditioned lounge room with ornamental fireplace and gas heating
- Refreshed kitchen with gas cooker, dishwasher and space for washing machine
- Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and laundry alcove
- Two designated parking spaces at rear and lawn locker
- Fully fenced gardens provide a safe play area for children and pets
- Bus at door convenience to the city, beaches, Westfield Kotara and Charlestown
- Stroll to Mayfield's village hubs where cafes, eateries, and shops are in abundance
- One single pet allowed
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mayfield
Lifestyle in Mayfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/243 Maitland Road, Mayfield. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.