1/210 Melrose Drive,
Tullamarine, VIC 3043
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th September 2021
Rent ID: 4572345
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NATURALLY BRIGHT TOWNHOUSE IN GREAT LOCATION
Important information regarding COVID-19 and inspections:
Please ensure that you register to inspect by clicking on book inspection or request an inspection.
Inspections are permitted by private appointment only.
Our appointments are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. Please wear a mask, check in, use hand sanitiser, and refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors. We appreciate your assistance.
This low maintenance townhouse is perfectly located getting lots of natural light all year round and walking distance to all amenities on Melrose Drive.
- Large separate loungeroom with Foxtel point.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Dining area with split system
- Powder room
- Storage under staircase
- Laundry with double storage cupboards
- Internal access from single lock up garage
- 3 large bedrooms all with BIR
- Main bathroom has separate shower and bath
- Master bedroom has en-suite and foxtel point
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Ducted heating throughout
- Split systems in living areas and bedrooms
- Foxtel points & NBN
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Walking distance to Melrose shops which includes pharmacy, gym & cafes
- Only 5k to Melbourne Airport
- Less than 5k to freeways
- 2k away from Westfield shopping centre
TO VIEW ALL RENTAL LISTINGS, PLEASE VISIT www.mcdonaldupton.com.au
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tullamarine
Lifestyle in Tullamarine
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/210 Melrose Drive, Tullamarine. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, secure parking, and fully fenced.