1/205 Hotham Street,
Ripponlea, VIC 3185
$2,499 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th November 2021
Rent ID: 4574057
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
IMPRESSIVE APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF RIPPONLEA!
Ideally located opposite the beautiful heritage-listed Ripponlea Estate, you will find this ultra modern, spacious and sophisticated unfurnished ground floor apartment with private courtyard!
Executed to a high standard, this airy open plan property boasts all of the following features:
- Front and rear entrance
- Open plan living and dining
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, island bench and café style breakfast bar
- Split system heating/cooling in bedrooms and living area
- Double glazed sliding doors
- All windows double glazed with the main bedroom double grazed /sound proofed.
- Euro laundry
- Private Courtyard
- Two bathrooms main bathroom with double sink
- Two decent sized bedrooms with double robes and ceiling fans
- Security screen with dog door
- Plumbing for fridge (fridge for sale $700)
- Storage cage
Fantastic location to enjoy all that Ripponlea has to offer including Ripponlea Village shops, restaurants and cafes, Ripponlea Station and Gardens with easy access to Elsternwick and Elwood lifestyle attractions.
This impressive property is sure to go quick!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ripponlea
Lifestyle in Ripponlea
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Ripponlea comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/205 Hotham Street, Ripponlea today!