1/205 Alison Road,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3419499
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THE PINNACLE OF CONVENIENCE AND COMFORT
Oversized two bedroom Art Deco apartment, conveniently located just moments to the heart of Randwick's Shopping Village.
- Two generous sized bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with Sunroom
- Separate lounge
- Eat in kitchen
- Gas Cooking
- Internal Laundry
- Close to all necessary amentites - Shopping, Transport & Public Facilities
Within close proximity to public transport, shops, local schools, golf courses, parks and beaches, this property is well suited for the needs of a young family or professional couple.
Rent $470 per week
Available Date: NOW
If you do not register online for an inspection at www.ballardproperty.com.au we cannot notify you of any changes or cancellations.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/205 Alison Road, Randwick. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.