1/199 Gowan Road,
Sunnybank, QLD 4109
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4122810
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Room and Ensuite in Shared Accommodation House
* Shared Accommodation- single room and en-suite for rent! NOT an individual unit!*
199 & 201 Gowan Road property sits in a boutique location offering 5 exclusive single and private studio beds centrally located to amenity to ensures a carefree lifestyle with bus stops and train station in walking distance along with popular The Runcorn Tavern, a good set of local shops, multiple parklands and schools. Minimal maintenance along with the spacious layout and prime location make this a solid investment house which will attract steady rental income.
The location is truly second to none, as you are right in the heart of Sunnybank Hills, and within walking distance to the ever popular Gowan Village & Medical Centre, parklands and local facilities, city buses, and minutes to multiple shopping centres, Sunnybank Hills State School, Fruitgrove Train Station and Gateway Motorway; everything is at your fingertips!
The property offers an ensuite room in a 5- person house, ideal for individuals or groups. Each room is single occupancy with its own private ensuite bathroom with air conditioning/heating and walk-in-robe.
The room features a shared kitchen/dining/lounge room, rumpus room, laundry and alfresco area.
Rent: $250 per student per week
- Large private room with ensuite, walk-in-robe and air conditioner
- Individually lockable room for privacy
- Quality timber flooring & screens installed
*Common Area Includes:
- Air conditioning throughout all bedrooms
- Sensational open plan living/dining/kitchen which flow seamlessly to the outdoor alfresco
- A master chef style kitchen with stainless steel appliances including, electric cooktop and oven, fridge, microwave, breakfast bar and ample storage space
- Rumpus room
- Shared laundry with washing machine
- Well-appointed outdoor alfresco
- Wireless internet available from end of November
- Walking distance to Gowan Village & Medical Centres, buses, and minutes to schools, parkland and multiple major shopping centres
- Off-Street parking
- The rental payment covers outgoings like water and electricity providing hassle free accommodation and simple budgeting. You'll only pay for the air conditioner usage, metered separately per each room.
- No pets
Please contact Cassie on 0428 258 721 or by email to arrange an inspection as she is flexible to arrange private inspections around busy schedules or other commitments.
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections.
Please register your name and contact details, as homes will only be opened if we have registered attendees.
When apply for this property, please use 1Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank
Lifestyle in Sunnybank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/199 Gowan Road, Sunnybank before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.