1/177 Riding Road,
Balmoral, QLD 4171
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th July 2021
Rent ID: 4448196
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenient Lifestyle Opportunity! Cafe at your front door!
If you're after a low maintenance and private place to call your own make sure this one is on the top of your list. This townhouse is private and central to anything and everything.
In a very prime position, this townhouse is a stroll away from cafes and is also very close to the city cat, restaurants, transport, schools, sporting grounds, and lots more.
- Three Good sized carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Main bedroom with Ensuite
- Tiled Living areas to help beat the heat in summer
- Single Lock Up Garage
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- Private Courtyard
- Modern Kitchen overlooking the living area
- Internal Laundry
Cats negotiable on application - sorry no dogs.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balmoral
Lifestyle in Balmoral
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Balmoral comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/177 Riding Road, Balmoral today!