1/166 Seventh Avenue,
Inglewood, WA 6052
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2506808
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Join The Cappuccino Crowd!
So you want to be part of the Beaufort Street cafe Society? Read on...
This quality built townhouse is in a very convenient location offers the space and style you're looking for!
- 3 Bedrooms with BIR's
- 2 bathrooms (master with spa bath!)
- One bedroom on ground floor (with ensuite)
- Kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances overlooking dining/large living area
- Mezzanine floor perfect for home theatre/office etc
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure double remote lock up garage
- Front courtyard perfect for dinner on balmy summer nights
- Walking distance to transport, cafes/restaurants, shops, banks, the heart of Mt Lawley and just 10 minutes to the CBD
Small pets will be considered but sorry no dogs.
***TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'CONTACT THE AGENT' BUTTON OR THE 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN INSTANT REPLY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHEDULED VIEWING/S***
Apply Online at www.1Form.com.au or via the link on the www.realestate.com.au listing for this property.
Please note: applications will not be processed unless you have inspected the property first. Thank you.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Inglewood
Lifestyle in Inglewood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Inglewood includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 1/166 Seventh Avenue, Inglewood today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how