1/158 Flood Street,
Leichhardt, NSW 2040
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st October 2020
Rent ID: 4119746
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious hidden Gem
This perfectly positioned townhouse offers a great opportunity to live in the vibrant precinct of Leichhardt. Within walking distance to Marion Street Shopping centre and Norton Street's vibrant cafes and restaurants, this three-bedroom townhouse is within close vicinity to schools, parks and public transportation.
- Three spacious bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and ensuite on the master bedroom
- Open plan living space, opening to a breezy courtyard great for gardeners.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and brand new dishwasher
- Secure parking for one car
- Bathroom with bath tub shower
Please contact Belle Property Glebe to arrange an inspection
(02) 8093 5222
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leichhardt
Lifestyle in Leichhardt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Leichhardt comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/158 Flood Street, Leichhardt today!