1/155-157 Perry Street,
Matraville, NSW 2036
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3138644
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM UNIT
This spacious, modern and bright two-bedroom apartment is located on the first floor in a quiet block of 6. Located only minutes walk to public transport, a short drive to Eastgardens Westfield and local shops and eateries at your doorstep.
- Two double bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Main bedroom features a private balcony
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Spacious, modern bathroom with combined bath and shower
- Large open plan lounge & dining room, which leads through to a front facing balcony
- Spacious modern bathroom with combined bath and shower
- Two balconies
- Internal laundry with wall mounted dryer
- One allocated parking space with in a secure remote operated garage
- Building features security intercom and a common garden/courtyard area
Walk to schools, Matraville's shopping precinct, restaurants, parks, public transport & minutes to surrounding beaches and Eastgardens Westfield.
- 6 or 12 month Lease
- Rent $495.00 per week
- Bond $1980.00
- Available 29th March, 2021
If you do not register online for an inspection at www.ballardproperty.com.au we cannot notify you of any changes or cancellations.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Matraville
Lifestyle in Matraville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Matraville includes intercom and balcony. Apply to rent 1/155-157 Perry Street, Matraville today!