1/150 Tor Street,
Rockville, QLD 4350
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th April 2020
Rent ID: 2815026
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Duplex Unit with 2 x Living & Large Yard!
Located directly opposite Tor & Hogg Street's Shopping Mall which includes convenience shopping and bakery and on the other side Parkland, this well-appointed low-set 2 x bedroom, 2 x bathroom, 2 x living duplex unit is a must to inspect for any tenant looking for a large and secure modern unit with plenty of yard space.
Offering two living rooms with a carpeted lounge room at the front on the unit and a large tiled and open plan living/dining room at the rear which open onto the open paved outdoor area, the stunning house-sized 2pac kitchen featuring stone tops, gas cooktop and dishwasher is conveniently located off the rear living room and guaranteed to impress.
The two built-in bedrooms are well proportioned in size with the main boasting a large walk-in wardrobe and spacious ensuite bathroom with big corner shower. The equally impressive main bathroom offers full sized bathtub, shower and separate toilet with wash basin. Off the toilet is the built-in laundry with stone tops and storage cupboards with front loader washing machine included with the property.
Fully security screened with a single lockup garage on remote, second open car space and a large L-shaped fenced yard, for the size, quality and convenient location of this duplex unit you do not want to miss it.
- Stunning huge kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and dishwasher space
- Carpeted front lounge room PLUS spacious second rear tiled living/dining room
- Good sized open paved outdoor area off the rear living/dining room
- Two well-proportioned built-in bedrooms, main with large walk-in wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom off main bedroom with large corner shower
- Main bathroom with bathtub and shower, toilet is separate with wash basin
- Laundry with stone tops and storage cupboards, front loader washing machine included
- Single lockup garage on remote, fully security screened for your peace of mind
- Large L-shaped fully fenced yard with concreted open second car park
- Opposite convenient shopping and parkland
No smoking is permitted inside the property. Outside pets on application
Inspections can be arranged by phoning myhouse Realty. Please do not enter the property without accompaniment from an agent.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rockville
Lifestyle in Rockville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 1/150 Tor Street, Rockville is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how