1/150 Johnston Road,
Bass Hill, NSW 2197
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3132967
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL GRANNY FLAT - SEPERATE ENTRY
Beautiful corner block with separate granny flat on the side. Just a minute drive to schools and Bass Hill Shopping Center.
- 2 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Large modern kitchen
- Combine laundry and bathroom
- Timber floor through out the house
- Beautiful landscaping and pergola
- A/C available.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bass Hill
Lifestyle in Bass Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bass Hill? 1/150 Johnston Road, Bass Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.