$800 - $850 Per Week
1/146 Shackleton Circuit,
Mawson, ACT 2607
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4045614
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Shackleton Park on Mawson
Until further notice onsite open homes have been limited to 10 people per inspection, you must register your interest for the property.
To register your details for an open home, please click Email and complete the online enquiry form with your details.
This stunning single level home offers amazing comfort and space, complete with two separate yet generous living areas, floor-to-ceiling windows in every room and ease of access to the gardens with a boutique outlook.
This home is equipped with a passive-solar design and wide pergolas to ensure warmth in winter and shade in summer.
'Shackleton Park' is a renowned boutique development close to the amenities of Woden and The Canberra Hospital.
Sit back relax and bask in the benefits this well-kept and loved home has to offer.
- Single level, freestanding, 3 bedrooms + study townhouse
- North-east to the living areas
- Immaculately kept and maintained yards and property.
- Formal lounge and dining area
- Family room is a double size and pens to the extensive garden and paved areas
- Kitchen has an idyllic view to the mountains. New electric appliances: dishwasher, oven, ceramic cook top,
- Three bedrooms. Master bedroom is a luxury size, segregated and has ample built-in wardrobes, a dressing area with twin basins and an en-suite
- Separate study or 4th Bedroom
- Bedroom 2 and 3 have their own bathroom to share and both bedrooms have built-in robes
- Well appointed laundry with plenty of storage and opens to the service courtyard/drying area, a particularly pretty spot bursting with azaleas in Spring
- In-slab heating, zoned
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in family room and bedroom 1
- Ventis air circulating system
- Double garage, internal access, auto door
- Extra storage area
- Extensive landscaped gardens and terracing, low maintenance style with paths and safe access around the residence
- Prestige location
To apply for this property:
please click Apply Online and submit an application through 1form.
Please use agent email of email@example.com
At any stage throughout this tenancy the tenant will be required to seek the lessor's consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
Disclaimer: All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate this information, as we cannot guarantee it. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is current and accurate, however, we do not accept any liability for an inaccuracy or misstatement.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mawson
Lifestyle in Mawson
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 1/146 Shackleton Circuit, Mawson is unfurnished and available to rent.