1/141 Oberon Street,
Coogee, NSW 2034
$4,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st December 2020
Rent ID: 4164755
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern 3 Bedroom Townhouse
Huge open plan living area, large kitchen leading out to a sunny courtyard, three bedrooms, two bedrooms with their own balcony. 2 ultra modern bathrooms with quality finishes, huge front private courtyard ideal for the entertainer, internal laundry. Internal stairwell leading to 2 separate car spaces in secure parking with plenty of storage, 3rd W.C. Fantastic location with minutes to shops, beaches and transport solution with bus's across the road direct to city & surrounding suburbs.
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coogee
Lifestyle in Coogee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse in Coogee comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/141 Oberon Street, Coogee today!