1/138 Clovelly Road,
Clovelly, NSW 2031
$2,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd September 2020
Rent ID: 4065459
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARMING AND CONVENIENT
Situated in the pretty coastly suburb of Clovelly is this two bedroom duplex which exudes character. Situated in a prime location, close to shops, Clovelly Beach & public transport. Featuring:
- Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- High ornate ceilings
- Large eat-in kitchen, with ample storage and new range hood
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Separate living area
- Internal laundry facilities in bathroom
- Shared rear garden
- One off street parking space
- One adjoining common wall
The Area - Clovelly
Clovelly is an alluring seaside locale where it feels like summer all year round. This beachside suburb has incredible clifftop parklands that border a sun-drenched beach. At the heart of it all, Clovelly Beach is a favourite destination for many Sydneysiders, attracted by the surf lifesaving, ocean swimming and snorkelling culture. (Source - Sitchu)
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clovelly
Lifestyle in Clovelly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property. 1/138 Clovelly Road, Clovelly is unfurnished and available to rent.