1/138 Botany Road,
Alexandria, NSW 2015
Rent ID: 4380556
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Generously proportioned and perfectly positioned
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
Perfectly positioned on the first floor of a beautiful low-rise boutique block, this stylish apartment is graced with generously-proportioned interiors and elevated leafy outlooks.
We are excited to present you with Unit 1 of 138 Botany Road - located just moments from cafes, restaurants, shopping and with great amenities, this property is sure to be one of your favourites!
Heres what youll love:
- Excellent flow-through to a covered alfresco terrace, perfect for spending quality time with friends and family
- Spacious study area ideal for those who are working from home
- Located close to universities, parks, eateries, and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- One generously-sized bedroom with a built-in wardrobe
- Fully-tiled bathroom with walk-in shower
- Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher, a gas cooktop, an oven and ample storage space
- Open-plan living and dining with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Internal laundry
- First floor with easy lift access
- Security intercom
- Secure car space
Easy access to:
- Local universities in the area include: The University of Sydney Business School, UNSW Randwick Campus, The University of Notre Dame, The University of Sydney
- All your shopping needs are covered with East Village Shopping Centre, Central Park Mall, and Broadway Sydney close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Fountain Cafe, Cafe 0.6, Sub-Station Cafe, The Grumpy Barista, Yen's Vietnamese Restaurant, Origano Woodfire Pizza
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Alexandria Park, Solander Park and Perry Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Alexandria
Lifestyle in Alexandria
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Alexandria? 1/138 Botany Road, Alexandria could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.