1/137 Stirling Street,
East Bunbury, WA 6230
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4014847
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING CHARACTER HOME - UNINTERUPTED WATER VIEWS!
Step inside this immaculately presented home and be completely awed by its original refurbished charm and its prestigious Bunbury location.
Conveniently located opposite the Leschenault Inlet within walking distance to cafes and Bunbury CBD.
Short or long term lease available with the option of the property being unfurnished or furnished!
- Characteristics of the home include high tin ceiling's, polished floor boards, two ornate fire places and electronic blinds
- Large master bedroom with built in robe, ensuite and double doors to front lounge which overlooks the inlet
- Second bedroom includes a built in robe and powder room
- The third bedroom or office has french doors opening out onto the court yard and overlooks the plunge pool
- The fourth bedroom located upstairs overlooks the water and has a separate bathroom
- Kitchen includes a double fridge, island bench and Falcon cooking system - gas cooktop and electric oven
- From the kitchen you can access the exterior court yard to a beautiful plunge pool
- Maintenance of the plunge pool is included within the rent
- The main bathroom has plenty of space offering a freestanding deep bath and a shower
- Ducted evaporative airconditioning throughout the home and ducted gas heating downstairs
- Double carport to rear of property
- Immaculate gardens in front of the property which has stunning trees to give you privacy and shade
- Gas instant HWS and natural gas connected
To register your interest for a viewing of this property, please complete your details under Book Inspection. It is important to register your details to ensure you are notified of any viewings or scheduled viewing time changes/cancellations. Alternatively, please contact Yvonne Ogden at Elders Real Estate on 0421 739 845 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that you must view this property prior to submitting an application for tenancy. It is strongly recommended that you do a driveby of the property to familiarise yourself with its location prior to inspecting.
To apply online, please visit www.snug.com .
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Bunbury
Lifestyle in East Bunbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning and pool. 1/137 Stirling Street, East Bunbury is perfect for the growing family.