1/137 Christo Road,
Waratah, NSW 2298
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4862261
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONTEMPORARY STYLISH TOWNHOUSE WITH MANY GREAT FEATURES IN POPULAR LOCATION
* To receive a FREE Property Web Book SMS 1137Christo to 0428 427 610
* We only accept 2Apply applications. If you wish to apply for this property please visit our website https://www.prdnewcastle.com.au/properties-for-rent/ find the property and click on apply for this property.
Contemporary living in this premium property offering modern appliances including Daikin air-conditioner, Chef kitchen appliances, Dishlex Dishwashers and instant gas hot water systems. This property comes with their own private fenced courtyard and single lock up remote garage plus many more amazing features.
Located in the premium front postion which is free-standing and offers further windows, light and space.
Located in popular Waratah, walking distance to Waratah Village offering late night trading Coles and K-Mart plus many specialty shops. Also surrounded by great local parks, good schools and local transport. And only a 15 minute commute to Newcastle CBD for added convenience.
Seeking long term tenants and no pets allowed in complex due to strata regulations and water is included for further value.
Other features are:
- Open plan tiled living / dining spaces offering plenty of light with gas bayonet & quality air-con
- Stylish kitchen with gas cook-top, electric oven, dishwasher, pantry, ample storage & bench-space
- Internal laundry, separate third toilet, under stair storage are all located on ground floor
- Remote single garage, internal and external access with further storage space
- Upstairs offers a further living space with gas bayonet and TV point
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe, ceiling fan and private ensuite
- Bedrooms two and three also with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with large free standing bath, big vanity and separate shower
- Convenient separate toilet and upstairs linen storage
- Outside fenced low care yard with clothesline plus side access
To inspect, please register on https://www.prdnewcastle.com.au/properties-for-rent/
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waratah
Lifestyle in Waratah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Waratah includes courtyard, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage. Apply to rent 1/137 Christo Road, Waratah today!