1/135 Bronte Road,
Queens Park, NSW 2022
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd September 2021
Rent ID: 4572272
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three bedroom apartment furnished or unfurnished
This three-bedroom apartment is located on a ground floor setting to the rear of the block with a private entry that gives complete privacy. One of only 12 in the block, the spacious three-bedroom apartment offers the best of parkside living and urban convenience footsteps to Bronte Road cafes and a level stroll to Westfield. High ceilings, polished timber floors and only one common wall enhance the sense of space with convenient rear access to a shared garden adding to its appeal. Walk to sought-after schools, Charing Cross village and the station.
- 2 large bedrooms plus separate sunroom or ideal study/nursery
- Designer gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar
- Large living room and polished floorboards
- Good sized bathroom with a bath plus an integrated Euro laundry
- With shared gardens
- 500m to Westfield, walk to Queens Park, minutes to surf beaches
New photos will be available soon
Due to the current COVID-19 lockdown, we ask that you register your interest through an enquiry online or contact the agent listed below for a private inspection. All inspections will be conducted as a private viewing with only 1 person to inspect the property at any one time. Please ensure all COVID-19 guidelines are adhered to and a face mask must be worn at all times.
We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective tenants should make their personal enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
Property Code: 43
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queens Park
Lifestyle in Queens Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Queens Park could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1/135 Bronte Road, Queens Park today!