1/133 Casey Drive,
Singleton, NSW 2330
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th October 2021
Rent ID: 4574453
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Free Standing Villa
PLEASE READ: In line with current COVID-19 restrictions, we are ONLY conducting inspections with people on a one on one basis who have applied for the property and have been pre-approved by the owners. However, you are acknowledging that you are not currently or have not recently experienced flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days and you have not been in contact with a known case of COVID-19. If you believe any of these conditions may apply to you, please DO NOT inspect any properties with Taylor & Thomas Real Estate. If you have any questions about these restrictions please visit health.gov.au.
This 3 bedroom villa with private yard and easy access in fantastic Hunterview location!
The property features:
* 3 Bedrooms with Built-In Robes
* Main bedroom with ensuite
* Open plan Kitchen & Dining area
* Loungeroom with split system air conditioner
* Undercover patio and private court yard
* Double garage with auto door
* Pets considered upon application and strata approval
WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS!
This property is sure to impress and won't last long.
For more information please contact the Hunter Valley's Real Estate specialist Josh Pescud on 0404 494 482
Would you like to view this property?
TO BOOK AND INSPECTION PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND APPLY FOR THE PROPERTY.
ONCE YOUR APPLICATION IS PROCESSED WE CAN ARRANGE A TIME FOR AN INSPECTION.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries"
Property Code: 1169
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Singleton
Lifestyle in Singleton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 1/133 Casey Drive, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa in Singleton. This unfurnished property includes air-conditioning and will welcome your furry friends.