1/132 Homer Street,
Earlwood, NSW 2206
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4522367
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located close to local shops, schools and public transport to the city is this secure, ground floor apartment with a sunny northerly aspect that has been freshly updated throughout and has the rare bonus of no common walls.
* Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Well maintained bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Sun lit combined living and dining area
* Modern kitchen with plenty of storage
* Internal laundry with plenty of extra storage
* Single garage
* New double glazed windows
* Freshly painted throughout, near new floorboards, new carpet in the bedrooms and new blinds
Available: 24th August 2021
Contact Agent: Gino J. Anzini 0447 269 464
*Please Check Availability Status 90 minutes prior to all inspections*
**DISCLAIMER We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Earlwood
Lifestyle in Earlwood
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Earlwood could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1/132 Homer Street, Earlwood today!