1/130 Bradford Street,
Whyalla Playford, SA 5600
$1,710 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2649220
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished, Renovated and Ideal Location!!
This 2 storey townhouse has been fully renovated with new flooring, kitchen and fresh paint throughout.
* 2 Large Bedrooms both with Ceiling Fans (1 Bed Frame and 2 Mattresses supplied)
* Open Plan Living and Dining (Includes Lounge, TV, TV Cabinet and Dining Setting and more)
* Brand New Kitchen with ample storage space (Fridge, Microwave, Kettle Supplied)
* Bathroom with Walk-In Shower and Separate WC
* Washing Machine Supplied
* Courtyard with Clothesline and Carport with Roller Door.
* Fantastic Area, close to transport and schools
* Foodland on Essington Lewis Avenue and Westlands Shopping Centre only minutes away
This property comes partially furnished and a fully inventory list can be supplied upon request. Believe me, it's bigger than it looks and it's definitely worth an inspection!
**Click on 'Request an Inspection Time' or 'Contact Agent' to arrange an inspection for this property**
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Whyalla Playford
Lifestyle in Whyalla Playford
Walk to everything from 1/130 Bradford Street, Whyalla Playford. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how