1/125 Fordholm Road,
Hampton Park, VIC 3976
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th December 2020
Rent ID: 4158047
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located within walking distance to Hampton Park Primary School, Hampton Park Secondary College, River Gum Primary School, public transport and all that Hampton Park has to offer, this comfortable home offers 3 bedrooms with BIR, lounge room, kitchen with gas cook top adjoining with dining room, gas heating, central evaporative cooling, polished floor boards and single carport. Hurry or miss out!
Please submit an application via 1form.com .enquiries call 0466210912
Private inspection only .
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hampton Park
Lifestyle in Hampton Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Hampton Park includes gas. Apply to rent 1/125 Fordholm Road, Hampton Park today!