1/124 Frederick Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4419218
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Renovated Two Bedroom Unit!
This wonderful two bedroom property has it all with a plethora of features ready for you! Located close to Ashfield Mall, Station, parks and schools. Giving the perks of luxury living within an original style building.
- Built-In-Wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Brand New Kitchen & Appliances
- Brand New Bathroom
- Brand New Flooring Throughout
- Freshly Painted Throughout
- Internal Laundry
- Allocated Car Space Via Rear Lane
Please register for inspections using the 'Book Inspection' or 'Contact Agent' buttons to be notified of any inspection changes.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Ashfield could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1/124 Frederick Street, Ashfield today!