1/123 Richmond Street,
Leederville, WA 6007
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th January 2021
Rent ID: 4241153
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern and Convenient
Welcome to this ground floor, street front access, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. Located conveniently within walking distance to the Oxford Street café strip, and Leederville train-station.
- 1x bedroom
- 1x bathroom
- 1x secure parking bay behind gates
- Stainless steel fridge
- Washing Machine in European laundry
- Gas cooking
- Small easy care courtyard
- Store-room off carport
Pets: small pets may be considered upon application.
*Please note: Images are for illustrative purposes and the furniture pictured is not provided. The property includes whitegoods and a couch.
Please call Calnan Property or enquire within to schedule a viewing.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leederville
Lifestyle in Leederville
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Leederville includes courtyard, secure parking, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 1/123 Richmond Street, Leederville today!