1/120 Miller Street,
Chermside, QLD 4032
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4568788
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ground floor 3 bedroom, only 350 meters to Westfield Chermside!!
Step into this beautiful ground floor unit, boasting three bedrooms, one bathroom and a private courtyard thatll tick all your boxes.
We are excited to present you with Unit 1, 120 Miller Street, perfectly positioned with only a 2-minute walk to Westfield Chermside, Chermside Pool, Library & Kedron Wavell Services club plus the newly refurbished Library - this is not an opportunity you want to miss, apply today!
Heres what youll love:
- Fully-fenced, wrap-around private courtyard is perfect for spending quality time with friends and family
- Well-equipped kitchen with ample storage space and quality appliances including an electric under-bench oven, cooktop, rangehood, and a dishwasher, sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located close to shops, cafes, restaurants, and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Three spacious, fully-carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in two bedrooms
- Bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity
- Open-plan living and dining area with air conditioning
- Covered porch
- Security screens
- Pets under 10kg considered upon application
- Communal clothesline at the rear of the property
- Single remote lock-up garage
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Wavell Heights State School, Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School, Craigslea State High School, Wavell State High School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Chermside Shopping Centre, Chermside Place, and Rode Road Shopping Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: To Die For Espresso Bar and Clothing, The Coffee Club Chermside, Cafe 63 Chermside, Sasquatch Bar, Bulgogi Bros, Delicious Thai
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Burnie Brae Park, John Patterson Park and Bradbury Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside
Lifestyle in Chermside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage. 1/120 Miller Street, Chermside is perfect for the growing family.