1/119 Thomas Street,
Brighton East, VIC 3187
$3,389 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4110377
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLASSIC ELEGANCE | PEACEFUL CHARM | GREAT LOCATION
PLEASE BE ADVISED WE WILL ONLY SHOW PROPERTIES TO APPLICANTS WHO HAVE APPLIED IN FULL AND HAVE BEEN PRE-APPROVED BY THE LANDLORD AS POTENTIAL TENANTS. ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN PRE-APPROVED WE WILL BE IN CONTACT TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE VIEWING. IF AFTER THE VIEWING YOU DO NOT WISH TO PROCEED WITH THE APPLICATION IT CAN BE WITHDRAWN AT THIS TIME.
Behind a high brick fence and beautifully tended private garden, a delightful three-bedroom front townhouse in a quiet block awaits. Light-filled, modern and immaculately presented, you will undoubtedly be impressed upon entry.
- Spacious Lounge and Dining area with Tasmanian Oak Floorboards throughout.
- Generously proportioned and quality designed modern kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances and integrated dishwasher. Ample cabinetry, stone benches, hexagonal tiled splash-back and generous breakfast bar. Matte black double bowl sink and tapware. Large pantry featuring quality stainless steel wire pull-out storage racks and modern pendant lighting.
- Adjacent second living room, with built-in television cabinet, opens via Sliding door to outdoor Alfresco entertaining deck.
- Separate laundry with ample storage.
- Downstairs Powder room.
- Under-stair storage room.
- All 3 bedrooms upstairs, Master with Walk-in-robe and Ensuite with double vanity and Shower.
- 3 Good sized Bedrooms both with Built-in Robes.
- Family Bathroom with Bath.
- Separate Toilet
- Evaporative Cooling
- Zoned Ducted Heating
- Single car garage with secure entry to home and off-street parking for one car.
- Alarm System
- Sprinkler System
This comfortable, low-maintenance home is Ideally located close to parks, transport, and some of Baysides finest schools. Minutes to Centre Road, Bay Street or Church Street café and shopping strips your choices are endless.
***Book an Inspection***
Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change and if you are not registered you may not be aware of any cancellations or time changes.
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed as our staff run back to back open for inspections.
We also require if you are not registered that you provide your photo ID and mobile phone number, particularly in properties that are occupied. This is non-negotiable and for the safety and peace of mind of our tenants and clients.
Whilst a property may be advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application as this date may not always be practicable.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton East
Lifestyle in Brighton East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Brighton East comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/119 Thomas Street, Brighton East today!