1/114 Glass Street,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,478 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4115985
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ideal Location with Garden Views
This spacious 2 bedroom apartment has features, views and location all rolled into one. Ideally located at ground level and at the front of the complex, you will enjoy convenience and lovely garden views.
- A clean & bright kitchen with ample cupboard space
- An open plan dining / lounge area
- Two large bedrooms both BIR's
- Bathroom with Separate Bath and Shower
- Reverse Cycle heating and Cooling Split System
- Reserved undercover parking for one car.
Enjoy all that the surrounding area has to offer with restaurants, cafes and bars all within walking distance. Hop on the tram to Essendon
Station, or stroll down Glass st to Glenbervie station.
With so much at your doorstep, it would be crazy to let this one pass
you by. Available now.
In line with current COVID-19 restrictions, inspections are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please register your interest or call the property manager to secure your private appointment.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 1/114 Glass Street, Essendon is unfurnished and available to rent.