$950 Per Week pw
1/114 Ewart Street,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2746032
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern, Extremely Private And Spacious Sun-filled Three Bedroom Boutique Townhouse, Centrally Located
Rarely do three (3) bedroom townhouse of this caliber come on the market. Offering the perfect low maintenance lifestyle package, this recently refreshed townhouse's bright living spaces and easy-care design are enhanced by a great location within moments from all the Inner West finest offerings. Light, space and style feature throughout this modern two-level residence that has the added advantage of its own oversized secure car space/storage. It features well-appointed interiors, fresh open living spaces flowing onto a large private garden ideal for entertaining. It is just a moment's stroll from parklands, cycle pathways, Cooks River foreshore, Dulwich Hill Station, Light Rail and a great selection of highly rated restaurants and cafes.
- Three spacious upper-level bedrooms all with built-ins, newly installed air conditioning and the main with an en-suite
- Spacious designer gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances breakfast bar, stone benchtop, dishwasher, and ample cupboard/storage space
- Open floorplan featuring combined living and dining areas flowing onto private landscaped gardens
- Private entertainment courtyard with gas bayonet for BBQ plus wrap around low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Two modern bathrooms
- Separate guest WC downstairs
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Timber flooring throughout, with carpeted bedrooms.
- Secure basement with a lock up garage, ideal for parking and storage
- Pets are permitted upon Strata approval.
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Kristian Lovicu on 0447 774 980 / 8752 4537.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor, it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market & current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio & how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment & introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500. We have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 & continue to exceed our owner's expectations by providing creative solutions & honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse. 1/114 Ewart Street, Dulwich Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.