1/114 Devonshire Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th October 2021
Rent ID: 4558555
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPLIT-LEVEL ARCHITECTURAL MASTERPIECE IN THE HEART OF SURRY HILLS
Available: 5 October 2021
Initial Lease Period: 6 or 12 months
Inspect: By Appointment
Occupying the first two levels of 'Substation No. 175' - an impressive conversion designed by award winning architect Philip Thalis, this executive loft-style one bedroom boasts gorgeous industrial finishes across a split level floorplan & is flooded with natural light. This stylish urban pad offers the ultimate inner city lifestyle in a cosmopolitan setting just moments to vibrant Crown Street, local cafes, bars & restaurants, nearby parks, as well as a variety of public transport options to the CBD & Sydney Airport on the doorstep.
- Open living space flooded with natural light featuring polished concrete floors & glass stacker doors opening onto the Juliette balcony with leafy area outlooks
- Sleek gas kitchen with Smeg appliances, stone benchtops, integrated bar fridge & plenty of cupboard space
- Spacious king size bedroom on the second level with plush carpet, dressing area with built in robes & leafy westerly outlooks
- Chic bathroom with floor to ceiling mosaic tiling, frameless shower screen & mirrored vanity with storage
- Internal laundry with separate wash basin & clothes dryer included
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Remote control blinds to the exterior of the building in addition to the internal roller blinds
- Security intercom access
To register your interest in this property please click the 'Email Agent' button.
Please contact Alistair at CPS Property on 0488 556 634 for more information.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Surry Hills? 1/114 Devonshire Street, Surry Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.