1/114 Cambridge Street,
Gulliver, QLD 4812
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4448914
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Centrally Located Home
The home offers 3 good sized rooms with ample living space for the whole family. A large open back yard with plenty of room for the trampoline.Freshly painted throughout with neutral tones lighten the whole house up.Tilled flooring throughout the home for ease of cleaning. New lights and fixtures where required.
Located in Gulliver, you are only a short stroll from Pimlico State High School and the Tafe. Anderson park offers some quiet and enjoyment for the family with bikeways, open fields and access to Kokoda Pool from the within the park.
- 3 Bedrooms with built in robes
- 1 bathroom
- Large open kitchen and living
- Large lounge/rampus room
- 4 Garage Space
4 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gulliver
Lifestyle in Gulliver
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/114 Cambridge Street, Gulliver. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.