1/102 Ash Drive,
Banora Point, NSW 2486
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3796884
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Four Bedroom Home With Astonishing Views
This four bedroom residence has been architecturally designed to radiate contemporary class and elegance that is quite simply breathtaking. Offering the perfect combination of luxury, lifestyle and location this is one property that must be seen to be believed.
The attention to detail throughout the home is what will amaze you: custom cabinetry, raked ceilings, recessed walls, clever storage spaces, beautiful lighting and natural timber flooring.
- Open designer kitchen with 900mm stainless steel gas cook top, elevated oven, 80mm granite bench top, microwave, integrated dishwasher and ample cupboard space.
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Large covered balcony with glass panel fencing overlooking the beautiful views
- Master bedroom with open plan ensuite and walk-in-robe plus a private balcony
- Three other double bedrooms, all with built-ins wardrobes and shelving
- Two other bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and spa bath
- Internal laundry with lots of cupboard space
- LED lighting and ceiling fans
- High ceilings with lots of natural light
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Security system, wireless doorbell camera, power points with USB ports plus more
Perfectly situated in the heart of Banora Point, only a short distance to the M1, Banora Shopping Village and Club Banora. Just a further couple of minutes to the lovely beaches in Coolangatta, The Gold Coast Airport, schools, sporting facilities, cafes and restaurants.
TO ENQUIRE: please click the "Book Inspection" button, fill out your details and we will notify you of available private inspection times and property updates.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Banora Point
Lifestyle in Banora Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/102 Ash Drive, Banora Point before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how