1/101 Junction Road,
Clayfield, QLD 4011
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th May 2021
Rent ID: 1516770
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GROUND FLOOR WITH COURTYARD
Available Date: 6th May 2021
Do not miss this fantastic ground floor apartment in the heart of Clayfield.
This property is located close to public transport, shops, takeaways - you'll be able to leave the car at home!
** HOW TO INSPECT- SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS**
- Two Bedrooms with Fans & Built in Robes
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Bedroom 2 has direct access to main bathroom
- Main bathroom has a bath
- Large Lounge/ Dining that opens out to ground level entertaining area with court yard
- Security Screens & Doors
- Rear covered entertaining area
- Fully Fenced court yard with side access
- Remote Lock Up Garage
- No carpet in this unit - timber look flooring throughout
**HOW TO REGISTER**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register
1. Sorry - no pets
2. Bond is 4 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
3. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
4. Body Corp by-laws apply
5. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens within the courtyard
6. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
7. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clayfield
Lifestyle in Clayfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/101 Junction Road, Clayfield before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.