1/101 Dornoch Terrace,
Highgate Hill, QLD 4101
Available 29th July 2021
Rent ID: 4450779
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Courtyard living at it's best
This private ground-floor apartment is flooded with natural light and plays host to an undeniably convenient and vibrant inner-city lifestyle. Located on the city edge, yet far removed from the hustle and bustle, this family-sized apartment offers the best of both worlds!
We are excited to present you Unit 1, 101 Dornoch Terrace, an artfully balanced open floor plan of superb proportions that is enhanced by a neutral pallet and sliding glass doors leading out to a vast outside entertaining space.
Heres what youll love:
- Spacious outdoor living area is an ideal place for alfresco dining, lounging, and entertaining, or as a space for the kids to play
- Modern galley kitchen with ample storage space and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, a cooktop, and an oven, sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located in a secure boutique block within a quiet neighbourhood just 2kms from the CBD and in Brisbane State High catchment
But wait, theres more!
- Main bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, an ensuite, balcony access and ceiling fan
- Additional two bedrooms with ceiling fans (one with built-in wardrobe)
- Main bathroom with bath and laundry space
- Open-plan lounge/dining space with air-conditioning
- Crimsafe & intercom security
- Garden beds
- Pets considered upon application
- Single garage space
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Brisbane State High, St Laurence's College, Somerville House
- All your shopping needs are covered with Southpoint South Bank, Princess Plaza Shopping Centre, and MacArthur Central Shopping Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: The Little Green Room, Lift Bakery Cafe, Alphabet Cafe, The Anise Club, Stone & Brew, You Came Again Restaurant
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Lyons Playground Park, Brydon Street Park and Dutton Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highgate Hill
Lifestyle in Highgate Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/101 Dornoch Terrace, Highgate Hill, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Highgate Hill.