1/101 Acacia Avenue,
Greenacre, NSW 2190
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4706621
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Rare Gem!
This freshly painted three bedroom townhouse is located in a sought after location with three bedrooms with built-ins to all and walk-in robe to master, floorboards and tiles throughout, spacious kitchen with ample storage and a new benchtop, open floor plan living, split system air-conditioning, internal laundry, lock up garage and close to all amenities is not to be missed.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenacre
Lifestyle in Greenacre
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/101 Acacia Avenue, Greenacre, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Greenacre.