999 Gloucester Road,
Wingham, NSW 2429
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th October 2020
Rent ID: 4069876
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
SO CLOSE TO TOWN
Located within a few minutes drive to Wingham, this four bedroom home has two separate living areas, air conditioning, combustion fire, modern kitchen, built in robes, ensuite and double lock-up garage. There is also a large covered entertaining area at the rear of the home and 2 x 500 gallon water tanks.
Pets are considered upon application forms.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wingham
Lifestyle in Wingham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Wingham? 999 Gloucester Road, Wingham could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.