970 Stanley Street East,
East Brisbane, QLD 4169
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4500583
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
SHORT WALK TO THE GABBA & ONLY 4KMS TO THE CBD!
Charming 1920's Queenslander adorned with gorgeous, polished hoop pine floors, original VJ walls, high ceilings, sash windows, decorative breezeways and traditional French doors. The central living room flows into the private wet bar, or the separate kitchen and dining area showcasing black Italian marble benchtops, gas cooktop, high slanted ceilings and a beautiful skylight.
Wonderful features include:
- Split system air conditioners
- The upper-level hosts four generous bedrooms and a separate sunroom serving as a sleepout, study or kid's playroom
- Two upstairs bathrooms including an ensuite with a spa bath and traditional timber vanity
-Versatile downstairs area can be used for a rumpus, games room, gym, office or home business
- Remote-controlled double garage and off-street parking for up to 6 vehicles
- Computer network, telephone system wiring and split system air-conditioning
- Rear north facing deck
- Fifth bedroom, teenage retreat, studio or home office is separate from the main residence
- Pets considered on application
The property is close to local cafes, restaurants and bars that East Brisbane has to offer. Close to some of Brisbane's most elite schools, residents are only 700m to East Brisbane State School, a short drive to Villanova College and Churchie Grammar School, Loreto College and Lourdes Hill, and approximately 10 minutes to All Hallows' School.
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
2 Garage spaces
4 Open spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Brisbane
Lifestyle in East Brisbane
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 970 Stanley Street East, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in East Brisbane. This unfurnished property includes air-conditioning and will welcome your furry friends.