940/2-4 Lachlan Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
Available 30th November 2020
Rent ID: 4149441
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
North Facing Spacious 2 Bedroom Split Level Apartment
Located within close proximity to the local shops, restaurants and supermarkets, offering unbeatable features, this home is the definition of comfort and convenience!
We are delighted to welcome you to this stunning, split level two bedroom home boasting floor to ceiling windows, a modern kitchen with quality appliances along with a spacious living and dining area that is perfect for professionals, students or a small family.
Heres what youll love:
- Private master bedroom with ensuite on entry level
- Naturally lit open plan living and dining area
- Located in the Aria building complex boasting modern and energy efficient living
But wait, theres more!
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
- Two neat and bright bathrooms fully tiled
- Well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, oven, and ample storage space
- Open plan living and dining area seamlessly flowing into a north-facing covered balcony overlooking beautiful gardens
- Air conditioning and downlights throughout
- Swimming pool and gymnasium in the complex
- Parking facilities
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Central Sydney Intensive English High School, Sydney Boys High School, Bourke Street Public School, and Inner Sydney High School
- All your shopping needs are covered, with East Village Shopping Centre, Surry Hills Shopping Village, and Westfield Sydney close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Treetop Cafe, First Drop Cafe, Cuppa Flower, Pizza Deli, Kepos Street Kitchen, and Hale & Hearty
- Breathe in the nature at your nearby parklands: Alexandria Park, Redfern Park, and Moore Park
Dont miss out on the opportunity to call this beautiful place home, book your viewing today!
Available 30/11/2020 for $630 per week!
WANT TO APPLY?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2. Locate the Property you are wanting to apply for
3. Click on 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement: Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 940/2-4 Lachlan Street, Waterloo before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.