915/52 Park Street,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
$2,050 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4154222
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment
Stylish apartment located on the 9th floor, with floor to ceiling windows.
Situated in the Essence building, with transport to the CBD on your doorstep.
Modern Kitchen with dishwasher.
Two bedrooms with built-in-robes.
Split system heating and cooling.
Secure car parking.
Comprising modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel Smeg appliances including dishwasher. Two bedrooms both with built-in robes. This contemporary apartment also boasts split system heating / cooling, underground secure car space. This complex has been architecturally designed and includes 3 communal hire cars, BBQ area, resident lounge & dining room, screening room, gymnasium and conference room all located on the 15th floor with City Views.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE***
Dixon Kestles is taking measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all clients and staff in line with official public health advice:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in South Melbourne could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 915/52 Park Street, South Melbourne today!