911 Samford Road,
Keperra, QLD 4054
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th November 2020
Rent ID: 4107168
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
VIEWING AVAILABLE THURSDAY - REGISTER NOW!
This stunning three bedroom house is nestled down on the side of a slope, offering the feeling of living amongst the trees in a tranquility setting. With an open plan lounge, dining with the kitchen flowing out through lovely french doors to the private deck, overlooking the backyard and surrounding greenery. Within walking distance to local shops, schools and public transport for your convenience.
- 3 bedrooms all with built ins and air conditioning
- Renovated bathroom
- Open plan timber kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking, movable island bench and ample storage space
- Large open plan lounge area with air conditioning
- Outdoor deck perfect for entertaining guests or alfresco dining
- Garden entertaining area
- Fully fenced spacious yard
- Secure storage under, fully cemented with lighting and power
- Pets upon application
Please contact me directly on 0421 759 207 to arrange a private inspection!
Alternatively, please click on the 'Book an Inspection Time' icon and follow the email or SMS prompts to register for an appointment. If you cannot make this time, please notify our Agency by selecting the 'Arrange Another Time' option.
You need to register to be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Please phone us for any info on 3851 0011. Cooper Jackson Estate Agents
Wilston Property Management
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Keperra
Lifestyle in Keperra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 911 Samford Road, Keperra before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.