909/1 Bruce Bennett Place,
Maroubra, NSW 2035
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th October 2020
Rent ID: 4080883
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Massive Penthouse Style One Bedroom Apartment
Ideally positioned in the Panorama Building in the Pacific Square complex, this large one bedroom apartment located in the vibrant Maroubra Junction offers a convenient lifestyle for residents with an extensive range of shopping, resort style facilities including; gym, indoor 25m lap pool, spa, children's playground area.
Key features of this property include:
- Versatile open plan combined living/dining area with light filled interiors
- Sleek gas kitchen with Caeserstone benches and stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Concealed internal laundry area
- Secure underground car space
- Communal heated swimming pool, gym, and children's' play area
- Footsteps to Pacific Square shopping centre and bus stops.
Close to one of Eastern Suburbs best beaches as well as the University of New South Wales, Pacific Square combines the best of apartment living with the famous culture of Maroubra makes this much sought after residential address.
Be the first to inspected by calling Andrew Anastassiou 0425 301 977 or Ali Godfrey on 0422 863 369.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maroubra
Lifestyle in Maroubra
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Maroubra? 909/1 Bruce Bennett Place, Maroubra could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.