908 King Georges Road,
South Hurstville, NSW 2221
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4432027
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Handy to South Hurstville shopping facilities, Hurstville CBD, Westfield Shopping Centre, transport facilities, schools, park lands and local cafes and restaurants.
* Three good size bedrooms
* Living & separate dining
* Rear undercover entertaining area ideal for alfresco living
* Private easy care rear yard
* Off street parking for 3 cars.
Please contact our office on 9553 6335 to arrange a private viewing.
Covid Safe and Social Distancing Measures will be in place during the private inspections. We thank you for your co-operation
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Hurstville
Lifestyle in South Hurstville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in South Hurstville? 908 King Georges Road, South Hurstville could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.