908/339 Swanston Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,281 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4318996
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Facing to State Library, Cozy 3-Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of CBD
This 3-bedroom apartment is in the heart of the CBD, located directly opposite the State Library of Victoria and a stones throw away from many of Melbournes greatest attractions. With a short stroll, you can find yourself at Chinatown or Bourke Street Mall to name a few. On the other side, you can find yourself at Carlton Gardens, Melbourne Museum, and nearby RMIT University. There is no end to the good food you have access to, surrounded by Melbournes greatest restaurants in a range of cuisines. Connectivity here is second to none, with the most well-connected tram line at your doorstep and the most well-connected train line below.
- Furnished as pictured.
- Open-plan kitchen and living area in beautiful timber with couch, TV, and square dining table.
- Kitchen with sink, plentiful storage space, gas cooktop, microwave.
- 3 bedrooms with BiRs, study desk, and windows with curtains.
- Bathroom with large mirror, built-in towel rack, detachable showerhead.
- Intercom entry.
- Communal games room.
- TV and reading lounges.
Please contact 0481 010 528 (Kristin) to book for a private inspection.
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 908/339 Swanston Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.